Mommy Quiet Time Update

I would just like to invite my dear readers if you would like to join me in my other blog, Mommy Quiet Time. I'm posting a series on R.A. Torrey's book "How to Pray" which is a public domain book. You can see this post it note on at the beginning of the posts.


I have read this book before and it is really a very insightful book when it comes to learning about prayer.  I hope you could just visit my Mommy Quiet Time blog and/or subscribe to the email updates so that you can get the posts into your inbox.  I would probably be posting about 2-3 times a week from the book so we can chew and digest the truth that we will be learning together.


Got to go. I have a new freelancing job to finish. If you want to find one, you can read about my post on finding freelance jobs.

Post a Comment

3 Comments

teecup said…
I've just hit the subscription button. :) I would love to read the book from my inbox.
Chin chin said…
Thanks teecup for joining me in this book study.
dens said…
I like your site. "I shall return.."