My Kids Got Talent

Two weeks ago, our children's school had its 5th foundation day. My husband and I did not want to miss it because our children had practiced dancing for their presentation for quite a while.  I was really impressed and proud that my kids actually got talent in dancing. It's good that they have gotten it from their father who is good at dancing. I'm not a good dancer - in fact, I don't dance.

Let me share with you some of the photos my husband took.  I'll try to say what they danced though I'm not that familiar with some of them. I just know those which were popular during my growing up years.

My 10-year old son, Emmuel, danced to the tune of Beat It and Billy Jean by Michael Jackson.  I know these songs and who wouldn't know about them or Michael Jackson.

Emmuel danced Michael Jackson hits like Beat It and Billy Jean.
Janel, our 4-year old daughter, is thought to be the graceful dancer among my children. She danced to the tune of the song that Babe, babe, babe, oh... I don't know who sang that song.
Janel danced the song that Babe, Babe, Babe, oh.
Kristel, our 7-year old daughter, danced to the tune of Hot and Cold. This young lady sure practiced this song almost everyday, looking it up in YouTube.
Kristel danced the song Hot and Cold
This is a real surprise to me. Yuan, our 8-year old son, never talked much about their dance or practiced it at home. But I did not know that he can dance and he danced really well. His class danced to the tune of Macarena.
Yuan danced to the tune of Macarena.
All the presentations of the students from Nursery to Grade 6 were really wonderful. I didn't watch the high school presentations but I heard that they were also really good.  The children really did their best and I salute the teachers also for doing a good job and for their patience in teaching all the children.

Post a Comment

6 Comments

Unknown said…
your kids are talented! you must be really proud of them :)
Mama Mia said…
What talented kids you have! Now about Yuan....as people always say: "Silent water runs deep." Magugulat na lang kayo, magaling pala siya :)
Silvergirl said…
wow what a talented children you have..stswor
aynzan said…
Awesome pictures of your children.
cheers!
BuzyMom..
Vera said…
it's great that they all had a part in the program and that you were there to watch them all :)
Chin chin said…
Thank you all for commenting. I sure am proud of each one of them. I thought that I wouldn't be able to watch them because of having to go to school 3 times because their presentations were scheduled in 3 different days. But I am really glad that I was able to watch them perform. Wouldn't miss it for the world.