Simple Things, Great Joy

Life today is very fast paced. People have become so busy that they fail to spend time for themselves and their family. Well, I don't want to make that same mistake. So I'm listing down the simple things that bring me great joy so I don't forget to spend more time on it.

The unpretentious laugh of my 6-month old daughter....
The "I love you Mommy" of my 5-year old daughter after being disciplined and previously saying "I don't like you" ....
The relaxing dip in the bath tub with my 3 little girls....
The fruit of my 2 boys' labor in school ....
Meditating on God's goodness. He is the joy of my salvation ....
My husband oh my husband ....

You think, people don't forget about these? Are you still surprised as to why there are many juvenile delinquencies, divorce and violent crimes? Take time out to think about your simple things that bring great joy.

I have an additional simple joy today. I have searched high and low. Finally, after having changed my blog design 4 times, I found it. I found the perfect design for my blog that's here to stay. Many thanks to Gisele Jaquenod. I really like her simple and cute yet very detailed designs.

If you like this site's new layout, why not drop by Gisele Jaquenod and Birdie and see what she has to offer. She can make custom blog designs. She also makes designs for t-shirts, mugs, bags and other novelty items available at cafepress.

Post a Comment

0 Comments