Fruit and Vegetables Clay Models


Just wanted to share this project my son made for school.  They were asked to make fruits and vegetables out of clay.  They look nice, don't you think so?

It was a very good project, I should say.  It helps develop the children's creativity and their fine motor skills.  They also get to learn about fruits and vegetables.  Even my 3-year old daughter liked to name each fruit and vegetable.  As I point to each item, I even encourage them to eat these things especially the vegetables because they are healthy and nutritious.

This is a fun and easy craft that our children can do.  You can even use homemade playdough (click to find the recipe).

If your kids want to make vegetables or fruits clay models, watch the two videos below so they can have some ideas on how to make them.



Post a Comment

2 Comments

Mommy Kennedy said…
Hi. Happy WW! Coming by through Grampy's site.

I agree; those are adorable. I couldn't have done them myself!
Chin chin said…
Thanks for dropping by Mommy Kennedy.