Income From Home in 2012

I know it’s already March and this post is actually too late. For 2010 and 2011, I made blog posts about my sources of income from home in the month of January. I’ve been so busy this 2013 that I’ve not really been able to post much. Anyway, I would like to share how my make money online from home had been last 2012.

Earning Online, CCO

In 2011, I was already earning through Hubpages and Google Adsense (totals about $50 per month); I had a regular part-time VA (virtual assistant) job at oDesk ($75 per month) plus some side income from Freelancer.com and blogging.

But then my husband lost his job and his last day was January 26, 2012. We waited for God’s guidance whether we will go back to the Philippines or stay abroad. We wanted to stay but God had other plans so we had to go home. Because we’re leaving KSA then, I had to close my Adsense account (according to their rules if changing country). I was able to withdraw my earnings via Western Union (about $600, I think) from them but when I got to the Philippines, they aren’t approving my new application. So, I lost that source of income together with my HubPages income (because this also depends on my Adsense ID) during the time when we needed money coming in.

I still had some work via oDesk, thank God. But in the middle of the year, that one also had to go because my employer changed his plans. Talk about timing. Well, one good thing about not being busy with online work then is that I was able to take care of my mom who was very sick at that time. Sad to say, she passed away last October 2012.

But have you heard of the saying

“When God closes a door, He opens a window?” 

Well, God was working behind the scene all along. You see, I had one employer from Freelancer.com who was happy with my output and was giving me repeat projects (about 3 or 4 times). Then, one day in November, after we just settled down from laying our mom to rest, I got an email from an unknown person saying this employer referred me to do this and that. Then came another client, then another and another and another.

It turns out that this employer had launched an internet marketing course and he told his students to come to me (and some other guy) for the type of job I did for him. That was a real blessing from God because I’ve had many clients and repeat clients from then on from that one recommendation. God sure is marvelous and always on time. We needed additional income since my husband still has no work. Though the earnings is not the same amount each month (averaging about $350 a month), thank God because He is pouring His blessings.

I don’t know how long this set up will be but I just know that God will always take care of our needs. He is the Great Provider and He’s always on time.

I hope you were blessed with this story of my income from home this 2012. Let me just encourage you to continue to trust the Lord for your needs and He is faithful to provide.








Post a Comment

0 Comments