Singing in the Rain Kids Video

One of the good things I look forward to every year is to watch my kids do some creative presentation in school. Last year, my kids surprised me with their talent in dancing. Well, this year, I'm sad that I did not see my two boys perform because their younger sister was sick. I was able to watch my 2 daughters' presentations in their school's Foundation day because theirs was held on another day. 

Here is Janel's number together with her classmates: A dance number to the tune of Singing in the Rain / Rain, Rain Go Away. 


I really thank the patience of the teachers in teaching all the kids. The children are really awesome especially those who got awarded for their numbers. Here are some of the pictures of the other kids' presentation. A round of applause for both teachers and students.


Post a Comment

0 Comments