Is This the Right Person?

I received in my email today that the book Glaen by Fred Lybrand can be downloaded for free from Amazon this February 10-14. The book is about a professor named Glaen who teaches a college grad-student named Annie discover the secrets of real relationships.

It seemed like a good timely read. I went to Amazon hoping I could download the book but I cannot. I cannot download the Kindle version of this book in my location. It's only available to those living in the US. Anyway, if you want to check it out just visit Amazon by clicking on the book image to the right.


Together with the email there was a relationship quiz. It lists 10 questions which you answer by points 1-10. Then you sum up your points and you'll get an evaluation. I did this mini quiz as objectively and honestly as I can and was happy to find that I have a good relationship. Of course, I'm already married for almost 12 years. I'm not sure if I would have gotten the same result had I taken it 12 years ago.

If you are in a relationship right now, you may want to take this quiz to know if he or she is the right person for you. Just to give you something to think about. I've embedded the quiz in this post for you. Do visit www.glaen.com for more information about the book and its author.



Post a Comment

0 Comments