In Everything Give Thanks

I caught my children's flu so I'm sick since last night. I can still remember the chill, headache and nausea. I heard myself saying "Jesus, Jesus heal me." I feel a little better now though I still have some dizzy spells. I entitled this post "In Everything Give Thanks" because in spite of the sickness there are a lot of things to be grateful to God for.
  • I'm thankful to God because when I asked my children to pray for me, they know and do, especially 3-year old Angel.
  • I'm thankful to God because my older kids volunteered to teach or tutor their younger siblings.
  • I'm thankful to God because as a work at homeVA, my employers were very understanding of my situation and gave me the time off though there are pending jobs to do.
  • I'm thankful to God because my husband is here to take care of me and the kids. He's actually jobless already for almost 2 weeks now and we're praying that he will have a new job soon or we will have to go back home to the Philippines. Whatever is the will of God, we will happily follow.
I have to end this short post now and get some more rest.  Thank You Lord for healing me. Thank You, Lord for my loving family and everything.



Post a Comment

4 Comments

reyah said…
Amen!! God is truly good...
Chin chin said…
Thanks reyah for the visit.
teecup said…
Hi, Chin!

I hope you're okay now. God is always on our side and we have a lot to be thankful for.

I was on medication as well for an infection. Couldn't do anything else but sleep, but I'm grateful that I was able to get a much-needed recharge.

Keep the faith. Where one door closes, a BETTER one opens :)
Chin chin said…
Hi Teecup, nice to see you drop by. I'm okay. I hope you too have recovered from the infection. Thanks for the encouragement.