Thank You Lord for All the 2011 Blessings

A Happy New Year to Everyone!

Today is the first day of 2012. But before I finally leave behind 2011, I just want to thank the Lord for all His blessings to me and my family.

Last night before eating our last 2011 dinner, my family had a short devotional. My son read some words from their devotional book "Super Devos" then each of us reflected on some of the good things the Lord has done for us.

One said thanks for God's blessings on their studies and accomplishments. Thank You, Lord, for letting all of them qualify for the Math quiz bee finals; for Janel and Yuan's being included in their classes' Top Ten in the past quarters; for Emmuel being able to play basketball now and Yuan for winning their school table tennis intrams game.

We also remembered the times when God protected them from harm and healed them like when the two girls had fallen and bumped their heads or when Yuan had a deep cut above his eyebrow from his eyeglasses (thank God, it did not pierce his eyes), or when Angel got healed recently of her severe ear ache. All these times, I believe, God sent His angels to watch over them.

We also remember how God took care of my Mom in her angioplasty surgery and her cataract surgery. Not to mention the great financial provisions.

We also thank God that we still haven't gone back to the Philippines. My husband's contract should have ended December 7, but he was extended until January 30 and was able to receive their year end bonuses.  I also thank God for all the blessings I receive working from home. It's not really much but thank You, so much, Lord.

With a grateful heart, we praise and thank God for all His blessings in 2011.  You're really awesome, Lord! We just continue to trust You for Your great love, relentless care and abounding provisions for the coming year 2012.




Post a Comment

1 Comments

Brenda said…
Happy New Year to you and your family. What a beautiful post about looking back and being grateful!