Our Little Christmas Tree

Last week was a tiring one for me. I had to tutor our 4 children for their 3rd quarterly school exams.  Whew!  I'm glad it is over.

Immediately after the exams, we set up our Christmas tree (that was just last December 15).  It was not a new one, I just dug it up from our store room.  It is just a little Christmas tree - about 3 feet tall. This is the first time we put up a Christmas tree in 5 years, I think.  My daughters were particularly asking me to put up Christmas decors  as well as the Christmas tree.  They have this sentiment because they saw the Christmas decors they have in school. This year is the first time we enrolled them in school so this is something new to them.

This is how our Christmas tree looks like...  Kristel is the one who hang all the Christmas balls and small trinkets.  See how happy the two girls are when it was done...


I like this simple Philippine-made Nativity or Belen.  I bought this 7 or 8 years ago at the Duty Free Philippines.  Don't you think it is cute and creative?


Setting up our Christmas tree was a relaxing activity that day. It gave me some bonding time with my little girls. It reminded me of how we also put up our Christmas tree when we were still little children.

There were a couple of other fun things that happened last week. I'll post about them tomorrow.

Post a Comment

1 Comments

Jackie said…
It's beautiful and so are your daughters.

Merry Christmas to all of you!
Jackie:-)