A New Blog Template to Start the New Year

It's the beginning of another year and to start off the year, I have decided to change my blog template for a fresh new look.  I first looked at many free blogspot templates and chose this Tehijau template.  I downloaded and unzipped the file.  Then, I went to my blogger account, made a back-up of my old template (in case I did not like the new one) and uploaded the new xml file.



After doing that, most of my old widgets got jumbled and it took me a while to fix everything up. I also did some clean-up and removed widgets which I thought weren't really necessary.  And here's the final look of my new blog.  So, what do you think? 


Got to go now, but let me greet you first ...

MAY YOU HAVE A MOST BLESSED NEW YEAR AHEAD!

Post a Comment

0 Comments