How Can I Lose Weight?

It's been a year and a half since I gave birth to my 5th child.  What is not so good news about it is that I have not been that successful in losing the extra pounds gained during the pregnancy.   I don't know about other moms, but as for me, it was so much easy to gain the pounds of fats but very difficult to lose.  Could boot camps like that of Fat Attack be the answer?

I've read that Fat Attack helps people from all walks of life get the best shape for their bodies by offering fitness boot camps that can easily fit into anyone's weekend schedule.  With this program, you will work your way to health under the guidance of World Champion class fighters.  You can also have fun at the same time as you train with friends, family, office and sports team mates.

Fat Attack is based in the UK.  So, any other options for me to lose those extra pounds?
  • I'm still breastfeeding my baby and studies say that it helps burn an extra 500 calories a day.   
  • I do need to eat right, watch the amount of food I consume.  I can't continue to eat the way I eat when I was pregnant.  I just need about 1500 to 1800 calories a day to supply the energy I need everyday.  
  •  Lastly, I need to do regular exercise like walking, jumping rope, dancing, or doing some aerobics exercise to help me burn the extra fat in my body.

You think I can do it?  With persistence and discipline I can.

Post a Comment

0 Comments